Hiring a Virtual Development Specialist is perfect for nonprofits, charities, social enterprises and social purpose businesses that don’t require a development professional on a full-time basis or don’t have an internal resource development capability. With nearly 20 years of experience in community development, philanthropy and social enterprise, my role is to help you strategize, build capacity, raise funds and implement game-changing projects so you can go out into the world and do good things.
The Virtual Development Specialist service is ideal for organizations that require senior level strategy, marketing support, project or campaign management, and development expertise or advice. Regardless of where you are in the world, the power of technology enables me to make good things happen for you and your good cause anytime, anywhere.
As your Virtual Development Specialist I have the ability to:
- Design, implement and manage social impact projects and programs to help you transform your community
- Write your strategy or project plan guided by sustainable goals, funding support and measurable outcomes
- Develop the vision and strategy to help you raise funds to launch, expand or enhance your program or enterprise
- Identify key funding opportunities to advance your mission, engage new community stakeholders, and diversify your earned income
- Monitor program goals, financial performance and impact targets
- Manage your project’s work plan delivering on key performance indicators
- Coach and train your board members, staff and volunteers
n assemble a team of staff and suppliers for the company, if needed.